Marie Clark-Vincent, a 21-year veteran with the Miami-Dade Aviation Department (MDAD), is the Director of Contracts Administration for the department.
Clark-Vincent is responsible for developing and conducting the procurement process for MDAD’s Requests for Qualifications (RFQ), Requests for Proposals (RFP) and Invitations to Bid (ITB) for various consulting and construction services, the Retail Master Plan Concession Program, and other passenger and airport-related services. Her duties also include coordinating with the County’s Office of Capital Improvements, from inception through completion, to acquire MDAD’s architects and engineers, and preparing and administering MDAD’s contracts and professional service agreements, including preparation of change orders and amendments.
Prior to her current role, Clark-Vincent served as Chief of the Contracts Administration Division, where she was responsible for coordinating MDAD’s solicitation process.
Clark-Vincent is a graduate of Florida International University with a Bachelor’s degree in Management and Information Systems. She also holds an Associate of Arts degree in Business Administration from Miami-Dade Community College. She graduated from Our Lady of Lourdes Academy in Miami, Florida. She is married with three children and resides in Palmetto Bay.
Deputy Director / CFO
- Facilities Management
- Governmental Affairs
- Minority Affairs
- Public Safety, Security and Communications
- Airside Operations, Noise Abatement and Wildlife, Aviation Enforcement and General Aviation Airpors (GAA)
- Aviation Planning, Land Use and Grants
- Capital Finance Manager
- Cash Management
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Commodities Management
- Contracts Administration
- Facilities Management and Project Administration
- Financial Planning and Performance Analysis
- Fine Arts and Cultural Affairs
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Landside Operations
- Professional Compliance
- Protocol and International Affairs
- Real Estate Management
- Terminal Maintenance
- Terminal Operations & Customer Service
- Utilities Maintenance