Miami-Dade Aviation Department
Miami International Airport
Division of Fine Arts & Cultural Affairs
ALL TOGETHER NOW, 2014
, level 2
An unexpected encounter with a work of art, an imaginative surprise, is a sure way to create a sense of wonder and enjoyment, a moment to remember. The works by R&R Studios, encapsulated in The Alphabet, have the power to delight. At Miami International Airport, we are thrilled to present All We Need is Love, Peace and Love, ALL TOGETHER NOW, in various areas of the airport, all formed by constellations of vibrantly colored flowers. These works are pleasurable, sensual, and even if we are walking by quickly to catch our flight, or are fatigued from a transatlantic journey, we cannot help but notice and smile - and even for a moment, entertain a happy thought! The beauty imparted by the colorful blooms in combination with the text is a reminder of goodness and joy. It uplifts our hearts. The entire experience, albeit brief, is a universal one, understood and enjoyed by all.
Through R&R Studios, we offer The Alphabet as a way of extending your pleasurable experience, inviting you to create your very own inspirational thoughts. - Yolanda Sánchez, Ph. D.
Director, Airport fine Arts & Cultural Affairs
Site Specific Projects
- North Terminal D - MIA Flower Fence
- North Terminal D - Andan Volando
- North Terminal D - All We Need is Love
- North Terminal D - Air Chair
- North Terminal - Meltdown
- North Terminal - Peace and Love
- Central Terminal F - Fake Holidays
- Central Terminal F - Waterspaces
- Central Terminal G - How Sweet It Is!
- Central Terminal Skywalk - Gifts from the Sea
- South Terminal H – ALL TOGETHER NOW
- South Terminal H - Carybé Murals
- South Terminal H - Imagined Landscapes
- South Terminal J - Temporary Altars
- South Terminal J 3rd Floor - Hortensia